Nibe Air Source Heat Pumps
Next Generation Nibe Air Source Heat Pumps in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Central Scotland.
The Nibe air source heat pump range uses industry leading technology to deliver efficient heating solutions. BlueTech Energy provide end to end consultancy, supply and installation services for the entire Nibe air source heat pump collection. Contact us today for more information or a free no obligation energy assessment.
Nibe Air Source Heat Pumps
A Nibe heat pump constantly moves heat from one place to another, ensuring that a whole area is kept warm. Air source heat pumps represent the latest technology advances in energy efficient heating. The Nibe heat pump uses the air from the outside to heat your home. By constantly moving the heat from one place to another the Nibe heat pump not only generated heat but are also energy efficient. Heat pumps in Scotland have an efficiency between 250% and 450%, depending on the design.
The Nibe Air Source Heat Pump Range
Nibe air source heat pumps are an energy efficient device that transfers heat energy from the source of the heat, moving the thermal heat energy in the opposite direction. This warm flow of heat is used to heat an entire room or home. Nibe heat pumps will lower your fuel bill, saving you money. An average sized home would typically pay an average of £1000 or more for their energy bill. Most of that figure being the cost for heating. Investing in a Nibe air source heat pump can cut costs up to 65%. Which in the long term will make a significant difference to your pocket.
- Silent operation - Carefully-selected components ensure a low sound power level of F2040
- Hard wearing materials - The NIBE F2040 heat pump is constructed using particularly hard-wearing materials to guarantee long service life even in harsh outdoor conditions.
- Discreet design - The NIBE F2040 has a neutral appearance with compact dimensions which blend unobtrusively in with the surroundings outside your house.
- Robust condensation water solution - The condensate water produced during the defrost operation is gathered in a built-in tray and can be transferred one to six metres to a collection point using the KVR 10 accessory
- Compressor control - High efficiency at low ambient temperatures. The compressor is operated and controlled in such a way as to be efficient even at low ambient temperatures.
- Low start-up current - Prevents interference with other electronic devices. NIBE F2040 has an inverter-driven compressor for low start-up current. The slow start-up and gradual move up to required capacity prevents interference with other electronic devices in the building
- New generation controller
- Large and easy to read display
- Built-in DHW storage tank of 185 litres
- Low sound power levels from 58 dBA on the 5kW
- Smart and user friendly interface with customised functions and smart control system
- Combine with a NIBE air source heat pump for an integrated system
- Part of your smart home system. Control your comfort online using NIBE Uplink
Hopefully we have highlighted the range of Nibe Air Source Heat Pumps and have shown why it is a great choice for households looking to efficiently manage energy usage and enjoy a better standard of overall comfort. Get in touch if you need advice about what you should do to take the next step and adopt renewable energy for your home or business. Fill out your details in the form below, call us directly or email us and we will do our best to help you install your next generation renewable energy system.