NIBE AIR SOURCE HEAT PUMPS
For almost 70 years, NIBE has manufactured energy-efficient and sustainable climate solutions for your home. Everything started in Småland, Markaryd, and we value our Nordic heritage by taking care of the power of nature. We combine renewable energy with new smart technology to offer effective solutions so that we can together create a more sustainable future.
As one of the world’s leading manufacturers of environment-friendly heating and air-conditioning technology, sustainability plays an integral role in the Vaillant Group’s activities. Home and world climate are inseparable and modern heating technology can today make an important contribution to achieving climate protection targets. In the UK alone, replacing an old heating system with a new high efficiency boiler can save more than 30 % of energy a year, and reduce CO2 emissions by a corresponding 30%. Sustainable heating is central to the Vaillant Group and its operation.
- Silent operation - Carefully-selected components ensure a low sound power level of F2040.
- Hard wearing materials - The NIBE F2040 heat pump is constructed using particularly hard-wearing materials to guarantee long service life even in harsh outdoor conditions.
- Discreet design - The NIBE F2040 has a neutral appearance with compact dimensions which blend unobtrusively
in with the surroundings outside your house.
- Robust condensation water solution - The condensate water produced during the defrost operation is gathered in a built-in tray and can be transferred one to six metres to a collection point using the KVR 10 accessory
- Compressor control - High efficiency at low ambient temperatures. The compressor is operated and controlled in such a way as to be efficient even at low ambient temperatures.
- Low start-up current - Prevents interference with other electronic devices. NIBE F2040 has an inverter-driven compressor for low start-up current. The slow start-up and gradual move up to required capacity prevents interference with other electronic devices in the building
- New generation controller
- Large and easy to read display
- Built-in DHW storage tank of 185 litres
- Low sound power levels from 58 dBA on the 5kW
- Smart and user friendly interface with customised functions and smart control system
- Combine with a NIBE air source heat pump for an integrated system
- Part of your smart home system. Control your comfort online using NIBE Uplink