ROLEC WORKPLACE CHARGING
Rolec EV manufactures a range of EV charging points which have been specially designed for commercial locations, including restaurants, offices, factories, warehouses and car parks. With a range of systems to support workplace charging you can enjoy a fully managed workplace EV charging solution. Read the full list of components below.
ROLEC HOME SOLAR EV CHARGING
- WallPod: EV – A low-cost, entry level EV charging unit, designed to offer full Mode 3 fast charging to every Electric Vehicle (EV) on the market today. This unit has been specifically designed for charging EVs in commercial locations such as offices, factories, restaurants, hotels, sports venues, etc., and is available in J1772 or IEC 62196 tethered cable, or IEC 62196 socket, versions - as well as in IEC 62196 SuperFast (3phase, 11kW/22kW) tethered lead and socket versions.
- SecuriCharge: EV Wall Unit – A robust, heavy duty, vandal resistant EV charging unit specifically manufactured for exposed locations. This versatile unit charges via its IEC62196 (Type 2) Mode 3 charging socket(s), which are securely locked away when not in use. Ideal locations include hotels, car parks, offices, factories, warehouses, restaurants, stadiums, leisure centres and retail and commercial premises. It is available in 1way or 2way, 16amp (3.6kW) and 32amp (7.2kW), FastCharge versions c/w hatchlock, built-in overload & fault current protection - as well as a SuperFast 1way version featuring 3 phase 11kW or 22kW charging.
- SecuriCharge: EV Wall Unit (Coin/Token – PAYG) - Same as the SecuriCharge unit described above, but offering a simple pay-to-charge solution via a coin or token payment system.
- BasicCharge: EV Pedestal - Brother to our world-leading Classic utility pedestal, which now boasts over 150,000 sold worldwide, this mass produced, tried and tested pedestal is, we believe, the most affordable and adaptable EV charging pedestal in the world. It offers either 1way or 2way IEC 62196 Type 2, Mode 3 fast charging socket(s), c/w hatchlock, built-in overload & fault current protection. Also available as a SuperFast unit in a 1way or 2way IEC 62196 version offering 3 phase (11kW or 22kW) charging.
- AutoCharge: EV Pedestal - Heavy duty, hard wearing pedestal designed and manufactured for commercial environments. This versatile future-proof unit is available in 1way or 2way, Type 2, Mode 3 IEC 62196 FastCharge or SuperFast format, c/w hatchlock facility, built-in overload and fault current protection.
- AutoCharge: EV Pedestal (Coin/Token – PAYG) - Same as the AutoCharge unit described above, this pay-to-charge pedestal incorporates a payment system operated by either coins (currency) or unique tokens.
- NEW! - Quantum EV Pedestal – Offering a blend of flair, quality and value not yet seen in the industry, Quantum has been specifically designed to offer a range of versatile charging solutions for the workplace, commercial and public locations. Key features include a robust anodised aluminium structure, energy efficient LED amenity lighting and Smart integration capability. Quantum also provides the perfect canvas for bespoke colour schemes and corporate branding.
- EV: StreetCharge - Developed to offer both electric vehicle charging and street lighting from the same column - ideal for private and public facing solutions. EV: StreetCharge can be supplied as a whole new column or as an upgrade kit to existing street lights - there are thousands of street lights throughout the UK, many of which have sufficient electricity available to also provide electric vehicle charging.
- EV ControlCentre - Designed to centrally manage localised multiple EV charging points from a single control panel, this versatile system allows up to 18 x EV charging points/bays to be managed from one ControlCentre. Offering either free-to-use or pay-to-use (PAYG) charging options, the system has been specially designed to be similar in operation to a car park ticket machine. The driver simply parks in the EV charge point parking bay and, through this unit, initiates the EV charging procedure.